- PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS
- Reviews (0)
HAMMER PCP AIR RIFLE
This is the .50 caliber Umarex Hammer Airgun Hunting Rifle. It didn’t alter the laws of physics – it just took advantage of them. The Umarex Hammer’s primary objective during creation was to accelerate a greater mass faster using technology, ingenuity, innovation, and the big .510 caliber barrel. This unparalleled air rifle will push a 550-grain slug to 760 FPS and generate 705 ft-lbs of energy at the muzzle. Unlike a traditional firearm, the Hammer doesn’t generate a comparable report or recoil signature. A shooter in a big game hunting situation will not need to wear hearing protection when shooting the Umarex Hammer. The recoil of this big-bore air rifle can best be described as a firm push, not a sharp kick like a powder-burning rifle would give. Its dual-chamber precision magazine means you’ll have an immediate follow-up shot if needed and each Umarex Hammer comes with two magazines. The Umarex Hammer is not just another air rifle. It’s in an air rifle hunting class all by itself.
- The rifle that generates big game power without powder
- .50 caliber big game hunting air rifle
- Precharged Pneumatic (PCP) operates with high-pressure air
- Optimal operating fill pressure = 4,500 psi
- Each shot regulated to 3,000 psi
- 3 full power shots + 4th shot at near 90% power from one fill of air cylinder
- 24 cubic inch non-removable carbon fiber tank
- 2-round chamber magazine (includes 2)
- Removable magazine means Hammer can be unloaded
- 3 mechanical safety devices
- Straight pull speed-bolt with 8 lbs cocking effort
- 2.5-lb trigger weight
- Built-in manometer (pressure gauge)
- Picatinny riflescope rail
- PolyOne designed and U.S. manufactured stock
- AR Magpul style grip
- Integrated rear sling stud
- 3 slots in forearm grip to accept M-LOK attachments
- Quick Disconnect Foster fitting for easy air-fill connection
- 43.75-inch overall length
- 8.5 pound overall weight unloaded without scope
- 29.5-inch barrel length with full-length composite shroud
- 1:24 twist rifled German-made barrel made by Walther
- Ability to easily degas (remove all air)
- Designed, engineered, assembled and tested in the USA
|GUN TYPE||AIR RIFLE|
|FPS||700+ FT. LBS WITH 550 GRAIN LEAD SLUG|
|CONSTRUCTION||POLYMER / METAL|
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING AIRGUNS, AIR RIFLES, AIR PISTOLS AND BB GUNS
Under Federal Law, airguns and BB guns are not classified as firearms and are legal for all ages. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to buy airguns, however; a person of any age may use one.
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING SHOOTING ACCESSORIES
There is no age restriction when buying airgun pellets or BBs (ammo) or other shooting accessories. However, items such as GAS and CO2 may have an 18 years restriction applied.
MINIMUM AGE YOU CAN OWN OR FIRE AN AIRGUN
There is no age restriction to own or to operate an airgun. It is within the law for a person that is 18 years or over to purchase an airgun and gift it to a person that is under the age of 18 years of age to own and operate. So, a parent can buy an airgun and give it to their child to use or keep regardless of their age. We recommend that an adult should supervise persons under the age of 14 years.
IMPORTANT – SOME STATE LAWS REGULAR AIRGUNS (NON-POWDER GUNS)
There are a few US states that regulate the transfer, use or possession of airguns. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to confirm that you are not violating any state or federal law. Just Airguns and its partners, suppliers and staff do not take any responsibility for you understanding your area law regarding airguns (non-powder guns).
For more information please see our Airgun Laws & Ordinances page here.
There are no reviews yet.