- PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS
- Reviews (0)
This Portable Carry Bag is made from high-quality 600D Oxford cloth and is complete with a small gun pocket and main gun pocket. Available in a number of colors and is 85-30-6 cm in size. On the outside it has strong buckles, carrying strap, shoulder strap, rucksack harness, identity mark pocket and load pockets. on the inside, it has double protection with Velcro gun straps and high-quality sponge padding. It can hold multiple tactical guns and all the kit you need.
- Rifle Case Dimensions: 35 x 12 x 3.5 inch
- Built with Two large separated compartments for holding two riffles, and well-padded internal layers provide strong protection for your guns from damages
- Multiple compartments: except the main compartments, multiple pouches are designed for storing different items; Lockable front pockets could hold mags, and side pockets for other shooting accessories and outdoor essentials
- Quality Material: Made of 600D Oxford fabric, durable and waterproof, providing sufficient protection for your gears against harsh outdoor environment when going on field works
- Two Carrying Way: designed with two adjustable and comfortable shoulder strap and sturdy carrying handles to meet your different need; You could choose to carry your gun on your shoulders or grab in hand
- MOLLE System: MOLLE straps on the front of the bag enable users to attach extra small pouches and other items onto the bag.
- Ideal for shooting, hunting expedition, range support, paintball game and other outdoor sports
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING AIRGUNS, AIR RIFLES, AIR PISTOLS AND BB GUNS
Under Federal Law, airguns and BB guns are not classified as firearms and are legal for all ages. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to buy airguns, however; a person of any age may use one.
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING SHOOTING ACCESSORIES
There is no age restriction when buying airgun pellets or BBs (ammo) or other shooting accessories. However, items such as GAS and CO2 may have an 18 years restriction applied.
MINIMUM AGE YOU CAN OWN OR FIRE AN AIRGUN
There is no age restriction to own or to operate an airgun. It is within the law for a person that is 18 years or over to purchase an airgun and gift it to a person that is under the age of 18 years of age to own and operate. So, a parent can buy an airgun and give it to their child to use or keep regardless of their age. We recommend that an adult should supervise persons under the age of 14 years.
IMPORTANT – SOME STATE LAWS REGULAR AIRGUNS (NON-POWDER GUNS)
There are a few US states that regulate the transfer, use or possession of airguns. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to confirm that you are not violating any state or federal law. Just Airguns and its partners, suppliers and staff do not take any responsibility for you understanding your area law regarding airguns (non-powder guns).
For more information please see our Airgun Laws & Ordinances page here.
There are no reviews yet.